Improve Your Windows 10 Experience
As a long time Windows user you might have heard about registry. The registry is a special file in your hard disk that hold most of Windows settings data.
Wish to Windows taskbar to the top or change the taskbar size? No problem, those tasks can easily be done by simply editing the registry value. Unfortunately registry is not a friendly place for most people.
Changing a wrong value in the registry may cause an unpredictable problem to your Windows. This is why novice users should not edit registry value directly using a registry editor by them self.
In TweakNow WinSecret, we have gathered the most popular Windows 10 registry settings and provide them for you in an easy and safe user interface.
- Move taskbar to the Left, top, or Right
- Change app switch behaviour
- Make taksbar transparent
- Enable or disable personalised ads using advertising ID
- Show accent color on title bars and windows borders
- Change menu show delay value
- And much more ......
New in version 2.2:
- Added feature to review and cancel changes.
- Added backup and restore feature.
New in version 1.6.0:
- Show All Control Panel items in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Show Control Panel in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Show Recycle Bin in the Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Hide drives from Devices and drives section of This PC (Windows Secret -> File Explorer)
- Enable or disable Cortana service (Windows Secret-> Others)