Use Accent Color on Title Bar and Window Borders
To use accent color on title bar and window borders in Windows 11, navigate to Settings > Personalization > Colors, then click on the Accent Color to show more options. On the last option you can find "Show accent color on title bar and windows border" option. Set the setting to "On" to enable or "Off" to disable.
This setting will change the look of title bar and windows border.
Note: works only on compatible apps.
Without accent color
With accent color
To Enable Accent Color on Title Bar and Window Borders Through Windows Registry
Warning: Modifying the Windows Registry directly through Registry Editor (Regedit) may cause problem to Windows. Proceed with caution. Before making any registry changes, make sure that you already familiar with the basics of the Windows Registry.
- Press the "Start" key on the taskbar.
- Search and open "Registry Editor".
- Go to the following folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM
- Using the right-click menu, create a DWORD value with the follow name "ColorPrevalence".
- Set the value to 1 to enable or 0 to disable
- Sign-out or Restart Windows for the changes to take effect.
Latest App Updates
December 4, 2023
Quick Duplicate Finder v2.0
December 1, 2023
TweakNow WinSecret Plus! for Windows 11 and 10 v5.0.3
November 29, 2023
WinPowerpack for Windows 11 and 10 v5.0.2
October 21 2023
Disk Usage Report for macOS v1.0
October 21, 2023
Disk Usage Report for Windows v2.6
More Apps >>>
News from the Web
Latest Tips and Tricks
More Tips and Tricks >>>